Last Updated: December 5th, 2023
This Service is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Service, you represent and warrant to us that you are 18 years of age or older and that you are of legal age to enter into this binding contract with us. If you do not meet all of these eligibility requirements, you must not access or use the Service.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING ARBITRATION: THESE TERMS CONTAIN A MANDATORY ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, REQUIRING YOU TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, SUBJECT TO LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, RATHER THAN IN COURT, AND REQUIRING YOU TO FOREGO JURY TRIALS, CLASS, COLLECTIVE, AGGREGATE, MASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CONSOLIDATED ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS, AND ALL OTHER TYPES OF COURT PROCEEDINGS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND. YOU WILL BE BOUND BY THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT BY FOLLOWING THE OPT-OUT PROCEDURES SET FORTH BELOW. BY ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS OF THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND HAVE TAKEN TIME TO CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS IMPORTANT DECISION.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION – Binding Individual Arbitration & Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver (“Arbitration Agreement”)
Notwithstanding this Arbitration Agreement, you and Company each retain the right to bring an individual action in small claims court if it qualifies. Each party also retains the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights.
A party who wishes to start arbitration must submit a written Demand for Arbitration to AAA and give notice to the other party as specified in the AAA Rules. The AAA provides a form Demand for Arbitration at www.adr.org. You can contact the AAA for more information on how to commence an arbitration proceeding at www.adr.org or 1-800-778-7879. Any arbitration hearings will take place in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
It is the intent of the parties that the AAA Rules and the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”) shall preempt all state laws to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the AAA Rules and the FAA are found to not apply to any issue that arises under this Arbitration Agreement or the enforcement thereof, then that issue shall be resolved under the laws of Virginia, without regard to its choice or conflict of law provisions.
Arbitration Costs. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. Company will pay for all filing, administration and arbitrator fees and expenses if your Dispute is for $10,000 or less, unless the arbitrator finds your Dispute frivolous.
Accessing the Service and Account Security
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not share it with any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to allow any other person to use your name, password, or other security information to access to this Service or any portions of it. If you become aware of any unauthorized access to, or use of, your user name or password, or any other breach of security, you agree to notify us immediately. You also agree to make sure that you exit your account at the end of each session. You should be especially cautious when accessing your account from a public or shared computer, so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You may terminate your use of the Service at any time, by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org that you no longer wish to use your account, or by ending your use of or removing the Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Service and all of its contents, features, and functionality (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement of these), are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of these materials and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may only reproduce, download, store or transmit our Service content in the following ways:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM (a hardware feature used to store temporary data for the programs running on the device) when you access and view those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Service for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree to our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take the actions allowed by those features.
In addition to the prohibitions, below you must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Service.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Service.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Service or any services or materials available through the Service.
Our Company name, all Company logos on the Service, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Service are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit or solicit any advertising or promotional material (without our prior written consent), including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the above).
- To act in any other way that prevents others from using or enjoying the Service, or that we believe is harmful to the Company or users of the Service (including activities that expose the Company or others to legal liability).
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Service in any way that could disable, overburden, damage, or weaken the Service or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or tools to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Service.
- Copy, mirror or otherwise attempt to replicate or reproduce the Service.
- Attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Service is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
This Service may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Service
Linking to the Service
You may link to pages of our Service, as long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in any way that suggests you are associated with, endorsed by, or approved by the Company, unless we have given you our express written consent to do so.
This Service may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Service.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Service.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Service to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
Links from the Service
The owner of the Service is based in the United States. Access to the Service may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Service from outside the United States, you do so at your choosing and at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service, together with all content, information and materials contained therein, is provided “as is” and “as available”, without any representations or warranties of any kind. Any materials, information or content accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own risk and The Company is not responsible for any damage to your computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material. The Company and its affiliates expressly disclaim all representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the Service, and all materials, information, content and functionalities contained herein, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, The Company does not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security, reliability or availability of the Service or the information or results obtained from use of the Service, or that the Service will be available at all times, or is virus-free or error-free. The Company cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Service.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING ANY OF ITS OR THEIR PARTNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNEES) BE LIABLE TO YOU (INCLUDING ANY OF YOUR PARTNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNEES) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, EQUITY, INTENDED CONDUCT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, AND STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT), NOR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM DELAY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA, INTERRUPTION IN USE OR AVAILABILITY OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OF MONEY OR USE OF PRODUCTS, LOST PROFITS, REVENUE OR SAVINGS (ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED), OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS ENSUING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE, ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR RELATING TO ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, QUALIFICATION, OR RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE SERVICE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
DESPITE THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, IF A COURT OR OTHER TRIBUNAL OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DECIDES TO AWARD MONETARY DAMAGES TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING FROM THE SAME, THE AMOUNT OF MONETARY DAMAGES FOR SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100).
Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Service should be directed to: email@example.com.